Jim Carrey has played many roles. He's made us laugh, made us cry, and like urban planners, he's influenced society through his craft. Like with many things we do here at Planning Peeps, we're going to put a planning twist on whatever is popular on the interwebs. After all, that's pretty much our mission. So here's a brief list of what it is like being an urban planner demonstrated by James Eugene Carrey.
1. Code enforcement...
2. Working with engineers.
3. Office antics.
4. Public sector planning isn't for everyone.
5. Responding to emails from clients, customers, and citizens.
6. Seeing plans implemented.
7. Passing the AICP.
8. Public engagement.
9. Abiding by ethical standards.
10. Being late to a meeting with the City Manager.
urban planning blog